Everything

She's the one!
Have you ever felt complete with someone?
Like you've got all the answers you eve r wanted to ask for.
The bad things always seem too bring something good in the end,
and even though the sky is cloudy you can see the sun shining through!
She makes every boy useless and every problem small.
Whenever I need her she's always there for me and help me,
and I'm always going to do the same for here.
If I lose her, a big piece of me will be missing,
And I don't think I would be able to keep on fighting.
Friends like her is hard to find!
You can't exchange your friends, you need them all,
but some of them are just better then best!
"You and Me, Me and You,
We're the only one in our song!"
I love u 2-morrow
I love u 2-day
Put them together,
And I'll love u 4-ever!
Josefin Björklund
30/11 1990

2 Comments:
Fiiint :)
PUSS
Ni rockar! :D
Puss //Jill
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home